- Remembering Kelvin Lynn
- Dr. Universe: Why does the moon have phases?
- Dynamic history, significance of WSU shock physics topic of talk Oct. 17
- Physics and Astronomy celebrates centennial with year of public events
- Dr. Universe: What are shooting stars made of?
- Dark skies
- Dear Dr. Universe: How do lasers work?
- College of Art & Sciences honors outstanding faculty, staff, and students
- New federal grants support energy research
- A pumpkin-splattering good time
- Thursday 3:45pm: Colloquium (Webster 17)
- Thursday 11:45am: Thursday Astrophysics Lunch Seminar (TALuS) (12th floor lounge)
- Thursday 3pm: Thursday AMO Journal Club (12th floor Band Room)
- Jan 26 Planetarium Show: DARK MATTER – The space between the stars
- Jan 24 Planetarium Show: DARK MATTER – The space between the stars
- Jan 16 Colloquium: Physics & Astronomy – Dr. Sarah Kaiser
- Jan 12 Planetarium Show: SENTIENT
- Jan 10 Planetarium Show: SENTIENT
- Dec 15 Public Planetarium Shows: Cassini’s Grand Finale
- Dec 13 Cassini’s grand finale
- Dec 10 Colloquium: Physics & Astronomy – Dr. Jennifer Andrews
- Dec 8 Public Planetarium Shows: Turn, Turn, Turn
- Dec 6 Public Planetarium Shows: Turn, Turn, Turn