- ‘Soft X‑ray’ method opens up ways for smart nano-medicine
- Ask Dr. Universe: How did people figure out how much a whole planet weighs? They could not have just put it on a scale! How did they do it?
- Cerreta named president of nation’s professional society for minerals, metals, and materials scientists and engineers
- Scientists Create Crystal Stronger Than Diamond
- WSU graduate recognized as Time100 Next innovator
- Ask Dr. Universe: Why do mirrors fog up when you breathe on them?
- Ask Dr. Universe: Why does oil on the street look like a rainbow?
- Hidden lakes on Mars, asteroid worth global economy, reverse ageing | Top scientific discoveries in 2020
- Ask Dr. Universe: How many black holes are in the galaxy and the universe?
- High-impact research: How meteorite strikes may change quartz on the Earth’s surface
- Thursday 3:45pm: Colloquium (Webster 17)
- Thursday 12noon: Thursday Astrophysics Lunch Seminar (TALuS) (Zoom 958 7210 6171
- Friday 12noon: AMO Journal Club (Zoom 959 6966 3659)
- Oct 21 Physics & Astronomy Colloquium – Dr. Armita Nourmohammad
- Oct 16 Pumpkin Drop
- Oct 14 Physics & Astronomy Colloquium – Dr. Craig Cahillane
- Oct 8 Upcoming October Planetarium Shows
- Oct 7 Physics & Astronomy Colloquium – Dr. Amy Reines
- Sep 30 Physics & Astronomy Colloquium – Dr. Andrew Steiner
- Sep 23 Physics & Astronomy Colloquium – Dr. Michael Koss
- Sep 16 Physics & Astronomy Colloquium – Dr. Matthew McQuinn
- Sep 9 Physics & Astronomy Colloquium – Dr. Susan L. Dexheimer
- Sep 2 Physics and Astronomy colloquium featuring Dr. Ruprecht Machleidt